- Field Day, an all-University outing, initiated.
- School of Commerce and Finance incorporated, with degree-granting power.
- Botolph Building occupied.
- Huntington Avenue YMCA building occupied.
- Northeastern College of the Boston YMCA is incorporated with Frank Palmer Speare as its president.
- Evening School of Liberal Arts opens.
- Students publish first issue of The Co-op, Northeastern's first student newspaper.
- Frank Palmer Speare inaugurated on March 30.
- First yearbook, The Cauldron, is published.
- First Annual Banquet held for Northeastern alumni.