American Association of Cancer Research
For the purposes of this agreement, Authorized Users are defined as: Full-time and part-time employees, students, and staff of Northeastern who have been given authorized access to the University’s Secure Network. Also, included are “walk-in “users using computers located in the Licensee’s libraries.
- The Licensed Materials may be used for purposes of research, education, or other non-commercial use, including the following:
- Display: Authorized Users have the right to electronically display the Licensed Materials.
- Digitally Copy: Authorized Users may download and digitally copy portions of the Licensed Materials for personal use only, except that downloading of entire issues of any of the AACR journals is not permitted.
- Print Copy: Authorized Users may print portions of the Licensed Materials for personal use only, except that printing of entire issues of any of the AACR journals is not permitted.
- Course Management Software: Licensee may provide links to content within course management software (e.g. Blackboard) whereby content may only be accessed by current, registered class participants.
- Authorized Users shall not knowingly permit anyone other than Authorized Users to use the Licensed Materials.
- Authorized Users shall not modify, translate, or create a derivative work of the Licensed Materials without the written permission of the AACR.
- Authorized User shall not modify, remove, or obscure any copyright notices or other notices included in the Licensed Materials.
- Authorized Users may not use the Licensed Materials for commercial purposes, including but not limited to sale of the Licensed Materials or bulk reproduction or distribution of the Licensed Materials in any form.