- Submitting this form alone does not confirm your reservation. We will contact you to let you know about availability, or you may call the Help and Information Desk at (617) 373-8778.
- To cancel this reservation, please notify the Help and Information Desk (617) 373-8778 as soon as possible before your event.
- 48 hours advance notice is required to reserve the room.
- All events must end 60 minutes prior to the scheduled closing of the library service desk. (View Library Hours)
- Equipment: Requests for audio-visual equipment including microphones may be directed to Campus Media Services (617) 373-4357.
- Individual access is limited to Alumni and up to two guests, which is in accordance with the Library's Access Policy. Alumni will show their NU Alumni ID to the Library security personnel upon entering the Library. Guests of alumni will show a current photo ID and sign in with security personnel upon entering the Library. Alumni cards are available at the Husky ID Office. If the office is closed, please see a supervisor at Snell Library's Circulation desk.
- Alumni and University supported student groups may book the space for University sponsored alumni-related activities (for example an author talk co-sponsored with SGA and the Library on Homecoming weekend). A weekly calendar of Alumni Reading Room events will be posted on the door; on the campus calendar and linked to the library blog; and promoted through the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Those using this facility must abide by the Library security and conduct guidelines, the University Appropriate Use of Computer and Network Resources Policy, and the University Conference and event policies and procedures