Connect to Taylor and Francis (Current NU Only)
Authorized Users Are:
Current faculty members (including temporary or exchange faculty for the duration of their assignment), enrolled students, current staff members and contract personnel directly involved in educational and research activities of Northeastern University who have been issued by Northeastern with a password or other currently valid authentication, together with other persons who are permitted to use Northeastern’s library or information service and access the Secure Network but only from computer terminals within the University’s libraries.
Authorised Users may, in accordance with the copyright laws of the US:
• Search, view, retrieve and display the Licensed Materials
• Electronically save individual articles or items of the Licensed Materials for personal use
• Print off a copy of parts of the Licensed Materials
• Where the author of an article, which forms part of the Licensed Materials, is engaged by Northeatern University, the author may make printed copies of all or part of such article on a non-commercial basis for use by the author for lecture or classroom purposes provided that such copies are not offered for sale or distributed in any systematic way, and provided that acknowledgement to prior publication in the relevant Journal is made explicit.
Nothing in this Licence shall in any way exclude, modify or affect any of the Licensee’s rights under U.S. Copyright Law.
Authorized users may not:
• remove or alter the authors’ names or the Publisher’s copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Materials.
• systematically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the Licensed Materials, including complete issues, for any purpose.
• mount or distribute any part of the Licensed Material on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than the Secure Network.
The Publisher’s explicit written permission must be obtained in order to:
• use all or any part of the Licensed Materials for any Commercial Use
• systematically distribute the whole or any part of the Licensed Materials to anyone other than Authorised Users
• publish, distribute or make available the Licensed Materials, works based on the Licensed Materials or works which combine them with any other material, other than as permitted in the License
• alter, abridge, adapt or modify the Licensed Materials to Authorised Users. For the avoidance of doubt, no alteration of the words or their order is permitted.
• incorporate all or any part of the Licensed Materials in Course Packs and Electronic Reserve collections, which may set out further terms and conditions for such usage.
• No content may be made available in a MOOC without a separate license obtained in advance from the Publisher.