The Recording Studios, located on the second floor, are open to current Northeastern students, faculty, and staff to create projects, presentations and online instruction. During hours of service, staff are available to assist individuals and groups on a walk-in and appointment basis.
- Recording Studio spaces can be booked up to two weeks in advance for up to three hours at a time.
- You may book only one reservation at a time, for a maximum of 2 bookings per week.
- Studios can be booked during hours of service.
- A staff member will contact you to confirm reservations and discuss your training and support needs.
- Please cancel your reservation if you find that you won't be using it. Space unoccupied 15 minutes past reservation time will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- For questions, please call (617) 373-2465.
Learn more about the: